The final input to our calculation relates to the ads or inventory which we are measuring. The media owners are responsible for the provision of accurate information about the location and nature of their signage. This process is managed and verified by Outsmart utilising their Inventory Mapping System.
Details supplied to Route include:
- GPS coordinates (where is the frame located?)
- Orientation to north (which way does it face?)
- Size (what are the frame dimensions?)
- Type (static, scrolling, digital)
- Illumination (none, front, rear, digital)
Ultimately, the frame's visibility area will be calculated on the basis of the information provided.
The information is updated continuously and fed to Route on a quarterly basis in time for each publishing date.